2016 was a landmark year for Kim Technologies with the knowledge automation and artificial intelligence (AI) company achieving many significant milestones:
- Launching its first generally available release of its Kim Technologies platform
- Adoption of Kim by corporations from a variety of industries, including financial services, investment management, distribution, legal services, professional services, telecommunications and retail
- Relocation and expansion of the Kim United States office in Bridgewater, New Jersey
- Appointment of Robert Farina, a highly-experienced leader of Private Equity and Venture Capital backed technology companies, as Chief Executive Officer
- Winning industry awards for Kim implementations within corporate legal departments in collaboration with Riverview Law, who was also one of the early adopters of the Kim platform:
- “Innovation in Technology and Data Analytics” – The Financial Times Innovative Lawyers Europe Awards 2016
- “Most Innovative Client-facing Technology” – The Lawyer Business Leadership Awards 2016
“We are well positioned for rapid growth in 2017 and beyond as corporations are beginning to understand the power of rapidly implementing AI-enabled applications like ours across a broad range of business functions to increase the speed and effectiveness of operations, improve quality, reduce costs and provide real-time assistance to Knowledge Workers.
We expect the adoption of Kim to accelerate with our next major product release in the second quarter of 2017, which will have enhanced AI capabilities, a significantly improved UI/UX design driven through a close collaboration with our clients and partners, and a fully integrated configurable dashboard and analytics capability.” said Bob Farina, Kim’s CEO.
For further information, please contact:
Andy Daws, Kim Technologies, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kim Technologies
Kim is an AI-enabled Knowledge Automation platform applicable to virtually all industries and functions. Through its no-code configuration model Kim enables knowledge workers, with no software development expertise, to take control of their critical business processes to improve decision making, speed and effectiveness. Kim does this utilizing its patent pending artificial intelligence, assimilation, and data management capabilities.